Friday, August 31, 2012

Dear Friends, Readers and erm ...  Countryfolk  

(if you can figure out which country I should be referring to, please let me know)

Thank you all for your messages, emails and calls seeking my whereabouts.  I am touched by your kindness and care.

I apologise for causing concern and/or irritation at my absence. 

I entreat the Muse to sing to me again soon.  All entreaties on my behalf to said Muse, gratefully accepted.  I am tired of being gagged and bound.

I do look forward to catching up with your blogs.

Very best wishes 

Isabel x

Murakami's daisy face


4 comments:

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Oh Isobel - just turned on bloggie and there you were at the top of the reader!

Came here and euphoric to read all is okay.

Look forward to a further post soon.

The kindest of regards.

Anna :o]

Marylinn Kelly said...

Isabel, A joyous surprise. Here you are, just muffled like many of the rest of us and otherwise okay. So good to hear from you. I'm so glad you wrote to let us know. Welcome back. xo Marylinn

Penelope said...

Yes, yes and yes. xx Penelope

Raven said...

Oh Isabel, this pleases me no end! I have come here repeatedly not to find you. Ha! I have been off my blogs since August 15th. This really is a gift I am so glad that you are here and OK>