Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear Bloggers

have you been experiencing strange traffic on your site?   Well, it might be me, attempting to leave a comment ....

I am unable to sign in to 'google accounts' - or when I do sign in, I get taken to my own dashboard.  If your comment box doesn't have an anonymous choice, or doesn't already recognise me (I have no idea why some blogs do and others don't) I can't seem to leave a message.  I go around and around verifying words and signing in again and still get no where.

Please don't feel offended if I don't comment - it is not intentional neglect on my part.

Any advice (if you can get past the censors) would be gratefully received.

And another thing - my spell check doesn't seem to work any more ...

4 comments:

lucychili said...

youre not alone in having oddness with comments. hang in there =)
i guess you can say a comment in facebook for some folks but it is pesky isnt it!

Maggie said...

So much has been going wrong lately on Blogger I'm thinking of jumping ship. My followers disappear, then they come back for a day. I couldn't save any drafts, yesterday and I did get a giant Google error in another blogger's comment section.

Very frustrating.

Good luck trying to find help from blogger staff.

My WV is 'dumpars' I just might.

Melissa Green said...

I've been tearing out my hair for months with Blogger. Somethings get resolved, others don't ever, and the Help forum is next to useless. If it didn't feel so much like packing up my entire household and moving across country, I might go elsewhere too. Hope it settles for you, Isabel.

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Having the same problems too. Having to post comments to myself to answer others, unable to stay signed in, unable to leave comments elsewhere especially on wordpress blogs and my followers keep disappearing.

Okay at the mo - but that doesn't mean anything!

Anna :o]